Wednesday 14 May 2014

Weekly Waffle!

I don’t do lists – well I do really but they are just for me abbreviated beyond oblivion. Today’s would have looked pretty strange if I had done one. 
01 x22 spirit locol cen per bag gel ut 4 mohi rahrere bh spirit 472 aldi.
At least no one else can understand it – trouble is neither can I!!

I’m sure it’s no accident that my coffee machine takes the same length of time to brew the perfect brew as my lap top takes to load up. All of a sudden that doesn’t seem right at all!!

My new battery for my camera wasn’t totally needed but it does at least expand the time I can be out taking pictures! I can hear staff members’ saying OMG in unison!! Oh yes and fully charged maybe it is more obvious that I needed it, loads more minutes!! There is however a problem. My old ones used to run down in almost real time so it was always quite easy to see how long left you had. The new one goes for ages without counting down at all and then goes in huge chunks so you have no idea when to be ready to change! I’ve added to that problem by still using the old ones alongside the new one!! Oh of course – you’re there already aren’t you? 
I have no idea which ones are which once they are in – so is it the one that runs down in huge chunks or the one in real time? I am clueless!!

Memo to self – Obviously it is best not to forget your second SD card for your camera but if you are going to forget it make sure it’s the 2GB card because that means the 4GB is in the camera!! Found that out the hard way the other day!!


As it seems that this week’s waffle has been brought to you by the letter ‘C’ I leave you with a quote, “A camera is a tool for learning how to see without a camera.” I rest my case!

Amazing Race (what again?) in the UK >>>CLICK<<<

No comments: