Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tuesday doodle time.....

Happy 10th Birthday Facebook. The one and only, single, solitary mention – sorted. Though having said that some of the nearly 2 Billion 62 second videos are really quite good, only some though!

Meanwhile in the real(ish) world….. I love the Winter Olympics, yes I know it’s a shame that some of the controversial aspects of Putin’s Russian politics get in the way of the spectacular sporting events but in my book that doesn’t mean that we should not watch it. It’s not the athletes fault is it? Years and years of training to reach the standard of being an Olympian and competing for your country is an incredible achievement and deserves to be seen by as many people as is humanly possible. These, the twenty second Winter Olympics are shaping up to be a fantastic spectacle of sport, don’t miss it because of the petty bureaucracy that has crept in to Russian politics since capitalism’s ugly head reared in the place of Communism’s equally ugly face.

Mayday (button!)….. Am I the only person in love with Amy Amazon? All I need is a Kindle Fire! Just as I post this I discover there are 2 Amys!! Amy Mayday UK, who is Irish and Amy Mayday US who is from St. Louis, and now I don't know which Amy I love most!!


Talking of love – St Hallmark’s later this week masquerading as a Saint that people are hard pushed to find any real evidence of but know that there was a massacre on his day in Chicago in 1929! Don’t forget folks to tell the person you love that you do love them in the 24 hours of February 14th, even if you never do again throughout the year. Otherwise it could end in a forced martyrdom or even a massacre!

No comments: