Monday 30 December 2013

Some things I don't understand!

With a title like that - this could be a very long post......

I don't understand signs that say,
                       
                            BANK HOLIDAY OPENING HOURS    
    DECEMBER 25TH ..................................................CLOSED
    DECEMBER 26TH...................................................CLOSED
    JANUARY 1ST........................................................CLOSED

Yes all bank holidays but opening hours, looks more like closing hours to me! 
I also don't understand that it was in a bank. Thought it was in the title, bank holiday?

I don't understand why we are all supposed to go and buy sofas on Boxing Day and in the January sales, even if I did understand that I would not understand the cost of them, and who really falls for that half price, four years interest free rubbish?

I don't understand Midnight Mass - 11.30pm. 

Holiday advertising that starts on Boxing Day, hang on yes good idea but we have't paid for Christmas yet, I don't understand that.

I don't understand cyclists who use bridle paths when there is a path for them and walkers. Maybe it's some kind of off road experience or does it just mean that even horses and their riders can hate them as well. 

I don't understand why we make New Year resolutions that we blatantly have no intention of keeping or trying to keep and why do we publish and are so proud of our failures when we fail!

Finally, for the moment..... I don't understand The Simpsons, never have and never will!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!! 



No comments: