Sunday 22 December 2013

Real Wilko News!!

There is no doubt that for instant news and constant update Twitter and Facebook have it all wrapped up.
This blog did used to be a monthly, hard copy family newsletter - I kid you not!!
However blogs like this still play an important part in the transmission of news and however grateful I am for the ease of today's social networks, I still like the more relaxed way of news reporting for families that is offered by blogs such as this one. After all it is in the title... Wilko News Two.

Let's cut to the chase then!!

19th December in Disney World resort in Florida, right in front of the castle my younger son Matt got on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend Sarah! A more idyllic location I'm not sure even exists, especially because Disney Land Paris is where the two of them met. So I could just let you click one of the numerous Facebook links yourself and that would be that. Here though you don't have to be friends with somebody and allow on timeline or have text notifications. If I want you to see it as it happened then you can see it here! Along with what was waiting back at the hotel room when they returned for their last night before flying back to the UK!


So by the time the happy couple arrived back in the UK it was another major event for this family.
This time the second birthday of my other son, Tim's daughter. Well what fun we had at the finger food party! Again well documented on the social networks but this is my blog for my family and this was a busy old 48 hours, so here's a couple of pictures that you don't need permission from A.N.Other network to see of my beautiful princess, Elise.





Happy Birthday Elise and 
Congratulations Matt and Sarah





No comments: