Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Amazing Race 22

So a new series of The Amazing Race started Sunday on CBS and really even if you've never watched it before if you are able to, ie if you live in Canada or USA ~ only ~ then you must watch it!
If only because you are so priviledged to be able to do so. Many thanks CBS, not to put too fine a point on it ~ "YOU SUCK!" This series I am restricted to just one you tuber in Indonesia to upload it as already two channels from the last series have been forced to close over copywrite issues with CBS. Anyway many thanks to The Amazing Race Queen for getting me the first episode and I hope you are able to make it for the whole series!!
Having had no team previews from CBS because, not copywrite this time but 'geographical restrictions', I made my judgements for the whole series on the introductions of the teams at the begining.
Family connections seemed to shout Matt and Daniel because of my son Matt and his great friend Dan who were in a rock duo together. Firefighters from South Carolina, surely they would do well?
Maybe it's just as well that I'm not in a sweep or any competition with any body else because, well you've probably guessed!! Yep they were the team eliminated from the race at the end of the first episode!!
Fantastic fun as ever though and can't wait till next week and no I'm not choosing anybody else to follow!! 

No comments: