Sunday 9 December 2012

Geek - time!!


Ok I’m a geek, there’s no way I can or would want to deny it! As a geek my favourite accessory is without doubt Sky Plus. This allows you to be a geek at the time of your choosing! Any fellow geeks will appreciate that this is of course a big part of being a good geek. I really do like trains, not in a taking and collecting numbers kind of way but in a tv programme and photography kind of way. However Thursday night at 9 o clock is without doubt the wrong time to watch Great Train Journeys of Europe, with or without Michael Portillo. Enter Sky Plus and the last one of the series, mentioned above, the same week as Chris Tarrant’s Extreme Railways started its global journey. Fantastic watch them back to back on a Saturday evening with a vodka and Dr Pepper accompaniment timed to avoid the X Factor! Excellent!! Enhanced with Sky Plus. On reflection however I do wish, mainly because of my political stance, that ex Conservative minister, Michael Portillo, was the one stuck in a tunnel in the dark in the Congo and not Chris Tarrant, but hey ho!!!! 

No comments: