Tuesday 29 May 2012

More of the OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY


So the Olympic torch is travelling it's way around the UK and (peculiarly) the Republic of Ireland. 
70 routes through all different types of communities in 70 days.
As I write this a lantern lit by the torch is on a train heading up Snowdon, I mean to say, just how cool is that.
It's been on a train, a cable car, a boat and on the back of a horse and it's going on a ferry, it's great!!
All kinds of websites are allowing you to follow its course but I have no idea how they are being viewed internationally but here's the main ones - If in doubt the BBC seem to be doing the main amount of coverage over HERE.
There's also a Facebook page around about HERE



Anyway the torch on its relay will get to within, I think, 10 miles of 95% of the British population and it so nearly caught up with me!! I was in Bangor yesterday and the torch was arriving later! I was in Conway yesterday and the torch got there at 8.40 this morning!! Wow I saw the official bus getting washed!! >>>> Once again I say - "How cool is that?"






























Right then later on today is my turn at being within that 95% and 10 miles of the torch relay and I'm going to let it catch me. 


I will show you pictures at the earliest possible opportunity, promise.... on this page!! Yeah pop back by all means!!


UPDATED HERE.


No comments: